Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

April Favourites

So I'm aware I'm like, over a week late and we're in to May but I figured I'd do this anyway as it's a monthly edition I'd like to begin. Better late then never eh?

Okay so beauty wise...
 The Body Shop Tea Tree facial wash and Facial brush - I am so pleased with this and I couldn't love it any more right now. It's helping my skin and for the first time in years I'm actually keen and enjoying washing my face. At first the tea tree smell was a bit overbearing because it's quite strong and such a particular smell, but now I'm used to it and it doen't phase me at all. My sister borrowed mine to try and has ended up purchasing it too and no complaints from her either. The facial brush I also raved about here.
Body shop Lip butter in Mango - another product from the body shop. This smells pretty and my lips are usually so cruddy and flake all the time but this has majorly helped. I keep it on me at work as well because of the air conditioning affects me badly. 
L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Lotion - this is by no means a small bottle but I still insist on carrying it everywhere with me. It contains shea butter so it smells lovely and I currently use this as a facial moisturiser and it's been the best thing I've ever used for my face.
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in GreenBerry -  this is a pretty colour and I love the way it looks. It's bright and uplifting which is great for this spring, and the high shine effect is just something special.
MUA eyeshadow palette in Heaven and Earth - When I bought this I was like 'ehhhh, good price but I never wear nudes'. SO glad I got it anyway. I've used this constantly through April as it's so versatile and is perfect for me to wear for work and keep my make up toned down. 
Comforter Bubble Bar from Lush - I've been obsessed with this, and as you can see I only had the remnants to take a photo of.... I love the smell, the bubbles and the colour it turns the water. It makes me feel all giggly inside when I use it, which sounds weird.... but I can't think of any other way to explain it. Anyway I have a jar full of bubble bars but this is the one I've reached for each and every time, it's gorgeous.

Now this one is a bit different but I've been obsessed with these throughout April so I figured it's only right that I include them, and that is MAOAM Maomix. If you can't tell the packet in the photo is empty because although I was trying to save half the packet for a photo SOMEONE ATE THEM! Hey I just couldn't resist. I go for the Maomix as I like a bit of everything, apart from the cola pinball things as they taste good at first then taste like crap. 

Movie of the Month - 
Iron Man 3

Song of the Month - 
Justin TimberLake ft. Jay Z - Suit & Tie

If it's budget beauty you're into like I've posted on my favourites this week, there's a post including some of the great affordable beauty brands over at this post

14 comments:

  1. It's just too darn catchy! Yeah I'll definitely check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's brilliant! So cheap for such a a decent product x

      Delete
  3. I love the tea tree facial wash and toner they smell so good :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely learned to love the smell, honestly didn't like it all that much to begin with. It's great now though x

      Delete
  4. lovely nail polish :)

    i inviting you on my giveaway :)
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/2013/05/giveaway-oasapcom-about-women-and-not.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, keep it up !

    Follow each other if you want! :)

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post!
    Follow you. Mutual?)
    If mutual subscription to the blog, then unsubscribe me .. I will also follow you;)
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post...I enjoyed much!!
    you are so talented and pretty from Plant Planters

    ReplyDelete
  9. MUA heaven and earth is my GO TO product....would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin....lemme know hun
    http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/2013/07/nyx-lip-lacquer-pot-night-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use body shop tea tree cleansers I find they are really good for my skin too. Great post :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete