Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Outfit of the Day - Bank Holiday Monday

Bank holidays are pretty much the only time my boyfriend and I get to spend time quality time together as we work alternate days. This bank holiday, we spent it on a day out with his family. It was such good weather that we had to take advantage and took a trip to the beach, we didn't actually go ON the beach much, but it was just nice to be beside the seaside (oh wahey, that sounds like the song! Completely unintentional).

This is my first outfit post, so let's see how it goes!
Hello white legs!
This was after a day at the seaside, I do not tan well...

Anyway, outfit:
Sunglasses - eBay - here
Cardigan - New Look - here
Top - Republic 
Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Frilly Socks - eBay - here
Converse 'Lo' shoes - Schuh - here 

Some of the items are no longer available from the stores listed. 

The shoes are actually my boyfriends, I bought them for him as a present last Christmas but I've SOMEHOW misplaced my hi tops so I borrowed his lo tops even if they were a bit big.

Ashley x

No comments:

Post a Comment